Wine and a side of olives

4:16 PM


So I am officially jealous of the people living in other countries because they get to experience the Fall weather. From the looks of it, a lot of the people love that season because of the fashion. They get to wear cozy sweaters, boots and dark jewel toned colors. So I figured if I couldn't entirely have Fall here, I might as well just fake it.

I wore a burgundy collared button-down which I closed only half way to reveal my green olive high waisted shorts, paired it with some untied combat boots, a hint of a tiny gold belt peaking through and a briefcase type purse.










--

Button-down (given), Shorts (old), Forever 21 Combat boots, Gold belt (no brand), Plains and prints Purse

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading this post! Leave a comment so we can be friends! xx

Disclaimer

n/a