Formal meets Street

4:52 PM


Styling a pair of printed booties can be a bit difficult if you ask me. Especially if you don't have racks of clothes to choose from. One tip that I've learned from the fashion experts is to pull out colors from the item with a bunch of colors in it and incorporate it throughout the outfit. That item for me is the booties.

Other than that, I figured that pairing my booties with a crisp and formal lace-sleeved peplum top would balance out the look. The periwinkle shorts and the booties dressed down the top to make it more wearable during the day. Hence the title Formal meets Street.

Forgive me for momentarily blending in the background. Should've shot somewhere else.

Jelly Bean top, Human shorts, xoxoarmcandy necklace, Parisian booties, (old) ring & purse.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading this post! Leave a comment so we can be friends! xx

Disclaimer

n/a