Hint of red

9:02 PM


I totally am all for those outfits that can transition from day to night with just a different pair of shoes. That's practically because I am really lazy in changing out to another outfit 'cause it means I have to stare at my closet practically for a really long time just to figure out what to wear next. Yes, indecisive person here.

So Valentine's day is right around the corner, and yes it may or may not be one of my favorite days of the year. But in celebration of the upcoming day, I chose to wear an outfit that has hints of red as an accent color. I wore a tiny cropped tank with a basic high waist pair of shorts. For my day outfit, I wore my slip-on sneakers that I love so much and for my night outfit, I wore my over-used-in-this-blog red pumps. I liked my effortless kind of look to my hair when placed in slightly messy bun and a surprise red bow at the back just for a hint of cute.  And to just put it out there, hooray to my visible forehead that you probably just saw for the first time.















































Forever 21 Cropped tank | (old) High-waisted shorts | So Fab! Slip-on sneakers | Call it Spring Red Pumps 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading this post! Leave a comment so we can be friends! xx

Disclaimer

n/a